If you are a smoker who is thinking about switching to e-cigarettes, but are scared because you wonder how it will go, here are 10 tips to help you out. E-smoking can work for you, and it can be smoother than you expect. Keep reading to make the transition work!
1. Learn about the products. They are really different than traditional cigarettes. They are an alternative for sure, but they also work very differently.
2. Read all of the information that comes with your owner’s manual, it’s good, useful stuff that was included to help you get the most out of your products. Knowing how to use them properly can make a world of a difference.
3. Get to know our nicotine strengths, and compare them to what you’re used to smoking. For instance, if you typically smoke “lights” our 12mg Lights will be perfect!
4. Check out the flavors. While you may want to stick with something super simple, like one of the tobacco varieties or menthol, we really suggest getting our Deluxe Variety 10 Flavor pack, which is a sampler containing all of our e-cigarette cartridge flavors. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds!
5. Get a feel for how our mouthpiece works. It’s made to be similar to traditional cigarettes, but it’s still not exactly the same. The single hole design creates excellent vapor and resistance, and because it is made of silicon it feels very comfortable on the mouth.
6. Prime your e-cig. This creates really incredible vapor, and sets your e-cig and cartridge up for producing it all through the length of the cartridge. When your cartridge is brand new, start it up by taking one long, slow drag. In general, smokers get a better hit from taking slower drags with e-cigarettes, as well.
7. Be patient with yourself. Cigarettes contain thousands of toxins, and if you have been smoking a long time, your body is used to them. Allow yourself time to adjust.
8. Don’t set impossible time tables for yourself. There is nothing wrong with having goals to meet, and an idea about when you want to truly be acclimated with e-cigarettes, but it can create a lot of disappointment if you aren’t precisely where you want to be at a specific time. For some people, the switch happens practically over night, and for others it can take a few months.
9. It’s okay to alternate traditional cigarettes with your e-cigs in the beginning as you get used to vaping.
10. Remember that the more you use your e-cigarettes, the more familiar and comfortable they will become for you!