E-cigarettes are revolutionizing the way smoking is enjoyed. They have changed the game entirely, and brought about an incredibly modern movement that is set to become a billion-dollar industry this year. So if you’re still puffing away on tobacco, have you thought about giving vapor a go? If you haven’t, here are 10 reasons to try them out. Who knows, you may come to realize how awesome it can be to go smoke-free!
- They cost less. Way less. And we all know how expensive cigarettes can be, especially if you live in a major metropolitan locale.
- E-cigs are more versatile; you have many more options as to where you can smoke them. You can also customize your products to your liking.
- No horrendous smell. Vapor is so much cleaner than smoke! It doesn’t stick to surfaces or stick around for the long haul, making your life smell stale.
- Those crazy chemicals that get laced into traditional cigarettes aren’t welcome with e-liquids.
- There is no tobacco, so nothing actually gets burned as you smoke. This means no tar and no ash.
- No toxin-loaded filters.
- E-cigs are better for the environment; not easy to pollute with, they’re reusable, and they last much longer.
- No need for lighters, matches, gum to conceal your smoker’s breath, or tons of fragrance to mask the smell.
- You’ve got more convenient options; such as our Cartridge Replenishment Program that hooks you up with automatic deliveries of your e-cigarette cartridges.
- Convenience in mass quantities. You can use them around nearly anyone because they do not emit smoke, have no smell, and simply are not cigarettes.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! The many benefits, and ways electronic cigarettes can fit into your lifestyle are incredible. They are much more in tune with modern life than tobacco cigarettes, and they truly offer a digital alternative that is making a huge difference in the lives of others. Yes, they look awesome, feel amazing, and give smokers a lot of freedom but in order to get the full scope of what e-cigarettes do, you’ve got to try them!